Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

air jordan all white 1

Posted by Lilith Christiana 
air jordan all white 1
January 07, 2020 05:52AM
ÿþWe've known that an Air Jordan air jordan all white 1 1 Retro High OG Blue Moon was in the works since the beginning February. Now we get a first look at the shoe.Be sure to bookmark out Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Blue Moon hub page where you will find the latest release info and images for this drop.Scheduled to drop this Summer season, here's a first look at what is believed to be the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Royal. This brand new colorway of the Jordan 1 .

ÿþMarcus Jordan has air jordan 1 white mid just unveiled a brand new colorway of the Air Jordan 16 that will be releasing soon.With the Air Jordan 16 Midnight Navy returning later this year , 2016 will also air jordans black and white bring us a 2nd colorway of the silhouette. This Air Jordan 16 will be exclusive to Marcus Jordan's Trophy Room and features a French Blue upper that's done in a combination of tumbled leather and patent leather.The Air Jordan 16 has never really caught my eye before, but this colorway is pretty clean.

Set to release on July 26th, are bel air 5 jordans you looking forward to picking up anything from the Jordan Brand Derek Jeter RE2PECT Collection?Today we take a first look at this year's Air Jordan release that will be dropping on Black Friday. In years past we've had some big releases drop on Black Friday like the Air Jordan 4 Bred, Air Jordan 6 Infrared and the Air Jordan 3 Black Cement.For 2015 Jordan Brand decided to go back to one of the most popular colorways of the Air Jordan 8 nike air jordan women silhouette, the Air Jordan 8 Aqua.

As popular as the Air Jordan 8 may be in this colorway, I'm just not a fan of the silhouette so this is an easy pass for me.A whole lot of Jordan Brand holiday lineup release info was announced yesterday. One pair that was not mentioned at all was the Air Jordan 11 PRM Heiress spotted in the lookbook image above. So, what's the deal with this pair?ÿþGold Air Jordans have become all the rage lately. While the precious color has been used sparingly over theyears, Jordan Brand has recently been hit with the fever.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login