Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The gp levels of RuneScape suck for players

Posted by Dingbest 
The gp levels of RuneScape suck for players
September 05, 2020 06:41AM
We have this brand new hydrix coming out along side pocket sized slot and the amulet. I guess it is rightfully but it's seems like that sort of stuff is only reserved for top tier players who already have tons of gp. I've been playing off and on for 3years and acquired about total that is 2b. I'm very close to RS gold max (2703) and have done every boss in Runescape but getting top tier everything for all cb styles with the switches and stuff seems literally impossible to get. Yea I done every boss but I'm definitely not the greatest in pvm. I do like telos and frankly I do not like pvm that gets me too stressed out.

With that said it seems the only way to find that form of gp is to perform pvm such as telos or aod and it seems grindy as hell. I get it, rs is a very grindy game but like getting best in slot equipment is the one thing in Runescape that looks impossible for me to get. Grinding abilities and shit is nice but gaining just like 5b only for a single cb style appears so far that I do not even want to go for it. And yea I guess you can say I don't need all that stuff for pvm that I don't because Ive already done all the directors so far but like I would really like to experience top tier equipment and also to be in a position to do crazy harm and kill occasions.

I mean who wouldn't? I've done the majority of the content in Runescape and'm beginning to get a bit bored but this is content which I have yet to encounter as well as many many different men and women. Also people say switching which yea I figure, but I don't have any clue how to do this shit and plus no one really speaks up on it for obvious reasons. Idk I feel just like for most players, obtaining gp for best in slot gear seems impossible and it might be a part of the reason a lot of this RS3 community remains away from the combat content - with different motives of course. I don't really have a solution in mind I kind of just wanted to talk about my ideas and feelings concerning this subject, do not tear me up lol.

The thing is, you do not need most switches or that gear. Like seriously I play ironman and individuals set these goals to maximum and what not and then go about trying to acquire a telos place to assist them max? Gwd1 armor nox weapons (tbh chaoics are good for max nox for 120 slayer)into 5.4b xp. The time that it takes to get the t92s is a just like half of the 99s by itself.

Exercise your spinning and have vigor, planted feet and your already going to outdps 99 percent of the playerbase. If your objective is max gear for battle as you enjoy it, then do it in places you get your own gear drops. You'll earn money and every drop brings you nearer to your gear. Max gear is somthing only the elite should realistically be able to obtain, we are just spoiled. Trimmed comp is exactly the same way, only the most devoted ought to cheap RuneScape gold be able to get it not fuck it im gonna proceed for trimming this week. The time it takes to buy t90s and even nex gear is low, you can do all of rs in that gear easily without any relics.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login