Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys

Posted by huangjian123 
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys
April 17, 2019 01:28AM
CHICAGO (AP) — Ben Zobrist figured plate umpire Phil Cuzzi was going to give him the boot regardless http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-giancarlo-stanton-jersey , so the Chicago Cubs veteran didn’t hold back during his first career ejection.Zobrist told Cuzzi he would prefer an “electronic strike zone” before being ejected in the eighth inning of Chicago’s 7-0 loss to the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday night. That came two innings after Cubs manager Joe Maddon was tossed for the second time in four games after Cuzzi called Zobrist out on strikes.Zobrist was waiting on deck in the eighth when Javier Baez struck out to end the inning. Zobrist approached Cuzzi to say he didn’t appreciate being told to “be quiet” after getting called out in the sixth on a pitch he thought was a ball. He wanted assurances that the umpire would look over the play and “make an adjustment.”“He didn’t want me to tell him that,” Zobrist said. “I just basically said, ‘Well, that’s why we want an electronic strike zone.’ And that’s what obviously got me tossed.”The slider that Zobrist took for strike three from starter Jhoulys Chacin has been called a strike 44.7 percent of the time Joe DiMaggio Jersey , according to ESPN Stats & Info.Maddon’s ejection was his third this season. He also was thrown out Friday against Washington for arguing an interference call against Willson Contreras running out a ground ball. FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) — Dustin Pedroia’s first game in nearly 10 months couldn’t have gone much better — even if it lasted just one inning.Pedroia cleanly fielded a two-out grounder by Minnesota’s Jake Cave, then singled off Kohl Stewart leading off the bottom half of Boston’s 12-1 loss Thursday.“It made me happy to run around the bases,” Pedroia said. “It was really fun out there.”A four-time All-Star and the 2008 AL MVP Mickey Mantle Jersey , Pedroia’s knee problems began with a spikes-up takeout slide at second by Baltimore’s Manny Machado on April 21, 2017. Pedroia went on the disabled list three times that season, twice because of knee inflammation, and had left knee surgery that Oct. 25.He played in five injury rehabilitation games at Triple-A Pawtucket last May 14-24 http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-giancarlo-stanton-jersey , appeared in three games for the Red Sox from May 26-29, then went back on the disabled list for the rest of the season.“I just need to keep building on this. I hadn’t seen a pitch since May 29. Everything went well,” Pedroia said.Pedroia, 35 and a veteran of 13 major league seasons Roger Maris Jersey , was restless Wednesday night.“I rolled around the bed a lot,” he said. “The adrenaline was OK. I was taking it in stride.”Pedroia moved around the infield as part of Boston’s defensive shifts, going across to the shortstop position when right-handed hitters were at the plate.“That wasn’t a problem. We practice it every day,” he said. “And besides http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-giancarlo-stanton-jersey , I was always a shortstop before coming up here.”
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login