Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

asics fuzex

Posted by Eve Murray 
asics fuzex
December 30, 2019 06:01AM
What would be your recommendation for asics fuzex rush a flat footed runner looking for the best cushionined ride? the Kayano 21, Guide 7s, Ride 7, Lunarglide6 or something else? Also why is the Kayano 20s rated higher than the 21?Could you kindly include Arch type in all your reviews? Thank you again for all these reviews and much appreciated.Thanks for the great review. Been reading a lot of reviews lately and have to say Solereview is the best! I'm an Underpronator and beginning to wonder if shoes that "specialize" in the different footstirkes really make a difference for someone whose workouts consist of mainly inclined treadmill walking (bad back can't take the pounding of running any more) 3 to 4 times a week for about 45 minutes each .

The Nimbus 16 (2E) is my current shoe and was chosen based upon the Asics website "Shoe Finder". While I admit it fits great, but for the fact that the inside rear lining has torn (second pair in a row) right at the heel, I'm wondering when all is said and done, whether it be the Kayano 21, the Nimbus asics gel lyte v mens 16 or another shoe brand what one running shoe (or couple shoes) would Solereview feel is the best option for an Underpronator who needs a cushiony and somewhat wide shoe?I came to running in midlife having never run before. I started with the Asics 2160, which I loved. I had two pairs of those before I couldn't find them anymore.

I did asics gel lyte womens  feel' the arch when walking around the store which did worry me, but again, not as prominent as it was in the Asics. Ran for 10 mins and didn't feel the arch when running (probably as I have forefoot strike), but instantly felt it subtly there again when I got off the treadmill. I also felt the shoe wasn't quite wide enough, even at 2E. I ran a few more times in both shoes and I just felt the Adrenaline as going to be too snug/tight down the sides of the little toe as my feet warmed up.Something in me wanted to like the Brooks more in the same way I really wanted to like the Asics, don't know why.

I have looked asics gel nimbus 20 mens around and tried a good few shoes and asked advice and so far have liked Brooks Ravenna 6s, Saucony Guide 8s/ 7s and the Asics Gel Kayano 21s. Is there any advice you could give with regards to what shoe to look at getting or any other shoe other then those mentioned which you could throw in the mix?I'm a overpronating heel striker, slightly above average build and quite heavy footed. I'm currently running in v1 Asics GT-3000 (I must be one of a handful on the planet given how few reviews exist and that nowhere stocks them!) which makes it hard to know how to compare my current shoes to potential replacements, given all I have to go on is my foot feel&

I wear a Nike Lunareclipse for a casual shoe but am look ing for another walking shoe and am thinking of the Asics Gel Kayano 21& ? Could you advise please on the best options and also other possible casual shoes I could wear as alternatives to the NIke Lunareclipse. Thanks so much for your help!Hi Team, Really love your reviews they are great! I am abt 90kg who normally does abt 7km per run 4 times weekly. Think I am one of a rare kind who ran in the asics gt3000 v2 and they felt great. When it wore out I bought the gt 3000 v3 but somehow did not feel right, as I started getting pain and aches on both of my outer shins.

Bought a kayano 21 subsequently and though it was really cushioned it did not give me the stability I needed. My feet are quite asics gel nimbus 20 review wide and flat so was wondering if you have any recommendation for a shoe that can give me a really good dose of stability but also some speed as well? Many thanks in advance!HI, I have the same problem as Shaun. I have a bad left knee. I have a pair of Asics GT 1000 2 PR. I am a cancer survivor so now I"m going back to running and my left knee feels a little tight when I'm done. I ice it and it's all good. But I needa new running shoe bigger with better foot support.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login