Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BTC needs to break $55,900 support to extend bearish impulse

Posted by xysoom 
March 20, 2021 04:27PM

Bitcoin traders keep the previous day‘s bearish bias during early Friday as the quote drops below 50-SMA to $56,930, down 1.20% intraday. The cryptocurrency major recently refreshed the day’s low with a $56,276 level, while extending Thursdays pullback from $60,079, before the latest corrective pullback.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

Given the quotes failures to stay beyond $60,000, coupled with the downbeat MACD, BTC/USD sellers are likely to remain dominant.

However, a confluence of weekly support line, previous resistance, as well as an ascending trend line from February 28, currently around $55,900, offers a tough nut to break for the BTC/USD bears.

If at all the crypto major drops below $55,900, odds of its plunge to a 200-SMA level of $52,080 cant be ruled out.

Meanwhile, a corrective pullback beyond the 50-SMA level of $57,450 needs to provide sustained trading beyond the $60,000 threshold to recall the BTC/USD buyers.
Re: BTC needs to break $55,900 support to extend bearish impulse
February 02, 2022 10:22AM
When I hear from my mother the question can you trade crypto 24/7, I explain every time that trading takes place at any time of the day, around the clock, almost continuously. There is such a huge selection of coins on trading platforms that you can hang out there for days, studying the characteristics of each. But you and I know how valuable our time is, because with the help of bots you can trade at least all 24 hours without appearing online.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login