Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My concept for another Animal Crossing game

Posted by Sunxuemei 
My concept for another Animal Crossing game
October 28, 2020 12:52AM
EDIT: I forgot to Animal Crossing Items mention that I did talk with my daughter when we initially purchased the match and told her that she can do whatever she wants to her own house and lawn but she needs parental approval to produce big changes on the remainder of the island.

Was there ever any conversation BEFORE playing the game about proper etiquette? EDIT: Someone told me to edit this to put in a judgment. Correct me if I am doing it wrong.Because OP stated they had a previous agreement, my final judgment is NTA.Sorry, forgot to mention that my daughter and I had an agreement that she can do whatever she wants for her own house and the space outside but she wants to ask my husband or I for permission to make massive changes on the rest of the island.Impossible to say I began working on it about a month and a half ago and kept in it on and off bit by bit during that time. Still little bits that I am gonna keep working on!

That is really cool! I actually made Aeriths house from FFVII in Animal crossing (the area from the remake, furnishing remains in progress) but want to create my second island Kingdom hearts themed

Animal Crossing's developers say the show'must continue to evolve'

Ironic when NH devolved a whole lot. I'd like villagers to say more than 4 lines. More interactivity with them, such as quests, games, activities, experiences, taking them flights into new islands etc.. Imagine using a"game night" and each villager has different propensities for different games plus they have stats that make them good in dexterity games or thinking games. How about consuming the stuff I set down be interactive, aka games, activities, etc? Throw parties, challenges, SOMRTHING. Fuck the game is just SO BLAND. It's just making things fairly and nothing. Even the villagers suck, the insistent"activities" suck, it's so dull. 50 hours in I turned off it and never wanted to play again.

So my 60 year-old dad plays Animal Crossing with me personally. Now, he excitedly told me that the villagers were calling his buy New Horizons Items dad. He thinks they adore him , they think of him as their dad.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login