When Is Pandora's New Disney Collection Out?
January 02, 2019 07:28AM
If you love Disney, there are lots of collaborations out there to satisfy your need for all things magical. But the brand's latest partnership with Pandora, which features the most adorable charms, might just be their most covetable one yet. So, when is Pandora's Disney collection out and what do the new charms look like?

pandora sale au Well, the amazing news is that you can start shopping right now. The cute-as-a-button new Disney collection hit Pandora's website on Tuesday. The collection will also be available at Pandora stores, as well as in Pandora retailers such as Argento and Jewel Hut. I know where I'll be spending my lunch break...As well as being super sweet, the collection is also very budget-friendly. Everything is under £80, and the range begins at a purse-friendly £30. SOLD. With Christmas coming up, I can't imagine anything sweeter to give the Disney mega fan in your life. If you have nieces or nephews who love Disney (and what child doesn't, realistically?) any of these charms is sure to go down a treat.

pandora christmas charms 2019 Plenty of familiar Disney faces feature in the collection, from Jiminy Cricket to Pinocchio, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Tinker Bell, and even Snow White's bird pal. The new additions join Pandora's Winnie The Pooh line, which, unsurprisingly has been incredibly popular with Disney addicts.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login