Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why do you ever put points into throw?

Posted by Sunxuemei 
October 28, 2020 12:51AM
ADs really difficult to NBA 2K MT construct - that I made a 6'9 Glass Cleaning Finisher with slasher takeover and maxed shooting, so it told me my build is much like AD but he can not take out always like AD but the shield and interior game is very similar to AD. Or you can do like the OP stated and make a glass shooter but will absence on within match. There's no perfect build for him but will need to select between red with finishing, shooting, or playmaking and attempt to balance him according to your preferred play style.

No issue. Those points can get you a couple extra badges someplace instead of using them at a useless stat. I truly don't put one point in free throw. Even on my pure shooting build I don't place any in free throw even to the badges because it is just a waste of points and I hit the FT's. So basically rather devote those 15-20 points else where. I get only 1 shooting badge cause I dont focus on it at all. . Cheers for the opinion mate!

I know everyone likes ball handling, but if you play in a group that has a great point guard, I believe that you should only give up ball managing and add your shooting up stats. If you are open, your guard will find and bangMainly cause I push a lot to the rim and also receive around 6-7 freethrows per match in rec.way money anyhow.

I have purchased every NBA 2K because the first one on Dreamcast. I have the physical present gen Mamba Edition pre-ordered from Best Buy since I need the steelbook case it comes with. I won't be playing a lot of the current gen version but I wind up saving $10 on the next gen version since I was likely gonna purchase 200k VC anyway. Sucks that all the Kobe MyPLAYER gear will not move however.

I'll be buying only because I don't even buy 2k every year, so it was never a habit for me to throw away money anyway,honestly Kobe's death. . .makes me wish to connect with basketball in every way possible.So upgraded 2k is what I want Buy MT 2K21 right now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2020 12:51AM by Sunxuemei.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login