Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am lazy, and I am

Posted by ylq 
I am lazy, and I am
May 15, 2019 03:30AM
I am lazy, and I am lazy, in order to be lazy, in order to squeeze out time to play, I always simplify the complicated things, how to save things, how to do it, I am also very serious, try to ensure that no mistakes, not let the mistakes take possession of my time Wholesale Cigarettes. In doing so, I get two very different evaluations: one is decisive and capable; the other is lazy, and I don't care about people's evaluations. I am doing my best, and I can't do it again and again. Recently, the trade union set up the "Book Club". In order to encourage more reading, the method of points was used. Five books were read for a book, and a score of 10 points was written. At the end of the year, I won��t dare to participate because of the score. I am a lazy person who reads and talks about lazy people's lazy people Cigarettes For Sale. I don't know if I can get approval. I am full of life. I want to enjoy this diversified life and I don't want to spend my good time. Reading. The second is to eat and wear, always work hard, not allowed to take up too much time for reading. The third purpose is not to read for reading, not to read more than others to study. Fourth, as a pastime, you can read a book. But reading can't be the same as reading. Reading books casually, reading must be serious, and must be rewarded Marlboro Cigarettes, and have a benefit to life. Five books are too many, perhaps more than the cows and cows in the world, exhausted for life, and can��t pull out a few Mao Six books. Too much, too much. There are many books Online Cigarettes, but there are not many good books. There are not many good articles, and there are not many good sentences. Some thick utilitarian things are not only harmful, but also harmful to human beings. I am a lazy person and prefer to read books. So, as a pastime, when I am empty Cigarettes Online, I sometimes flip through the book. But not easy to read my study, there are some books, not many, four or five thousand volumes, most of them are installed on the facade, only look at a book name. I am a utilitarian person, more picky, and very lazy. Therefore, reading a book should be a good book, a good book should pick a book that is useful to me, and a useful book will read a good sentence. In this way, you can spend less effort and gain a lot of money. I miss the first grade of elementary school to high school. Third grade language textbook. The classics in these classics can really read through and accumulate; they can imitate the decent appearance, which is already good. Of course, if you have leisure time and read some extracurricular things, then it is even better. I always thought that this sentence is simple and romantic, but I don't want to, there are too many traps in this sentence, "I love you, married to love you for the destination." I don't know what other people are, in short, I don't like this kind of love. The purpose of love is probably there: one is to say love in order to send lonely and boring time; the other is to talk about physiological impulses. Love; there is also a kind of "I love you, love you as a destination for marriage", the above three, can not be called love has a love, I love you, no reason, no purpose, this is the love of my eyes Look, pure, clean and natural. "I don't know what to do, go deep and deep", that is the afternoon, the warm light is sprinkled by the window, you whisper your mouth and walk into my heart. Xu is such a warm smile that touched me. Xu is that the spring of that day is too gentle, there is no reason, that is, I fell in love with you. For you, I never talk about tomorrow, and I don��t promise it. Just cherish every day, you in front of me, use your strength to love you, every day is the beginning, like first love, green, gentle, hot, I ask Buddha: Why is it always when I am sad? Snow Buddha said: Winter is about to pass, leaving some memories. I asked Buddha: Why is it snowing every time I am inadvertently saying that when people don��t care, people will always miss many real beauty of. I asked the Buddha: In a few days, I couldn��t get down to Chevron and said: Don��t just stare at this season and miss this winter. Often, we are too looking forward to tomorrow, too fancy results, and neglected, the most beautiful scenery on the road. Putting the purpose of marriage in front of love is not pure enough, love is love, love is love, and as for the future, it is the result of nature. Take it seriously today, tomorrow, when you open your eyes, I will love you, don��t love you with marriage, don��t worry, don��t bring benefits, don��t promise you. I love you, love you today, things for tomorrow, I don��t know, so I won��t say forever, forever, in life, all the good things that we encounter in our lives are calculated in seconds.�� For the next second The beauty, and the mistake of paying the reality of this second, it is a bit sad and all the way, all are fate, accidentally meet, look back, destined to each other's life, only for the moment of vision

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2019 03:30AM by ylq.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login