Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Organizational

Posted by ylq 
Organizational
May 15, 2019 03:29AM
Organizational text is not my specialty, my words are unpretentious and fragmented, and I often do not know what to say! But every time I feel guilty, it really makes me flustered Online Cigarettes. The traces of the years are getting ridiculous, a window, a song, a person, a cup of boiled water, letting the time slip through the cool breeze, the heart is light with the melody. The dance is sometimes ups and downs, a feeling begins to be complicated and I think of it. I think of the street scene after the dusk in that city. It is clean and quiet. I think of the two warm hearts in the winter wind and the wind, and I think of the Jiangnan water town, at dusk. The woman of Dina seems to have just dreamed of being peaceful, gentle, dignified and delicate. A glimpse of the glamour of a glimpse of the light, when you have been there, never thought of leaving, a color white or sly. What kind of blue is the sky, what kind of black is the night, when the wind rises, the poplar forest has been sizzling, and a color has begun to be ravaged and reminiscent of it. On the banks of the Dongting Lake, the mountains and rivers are swallowed, and the Zhongyang flooding in the Yueyang Tower is sobbing, and the world is full of worries! The normal point will turn off the lights and sleep, only for the early morning of tomorrow. Think about the reunion of your comrades after thirty-six years Cigarettes Online. It��s hard to be excited. The heart has warned himself countless times, everything is as usual, but the hope after lying down is involuntarily Marlboro Lights. One stock is so powerful that the potential consciousness flows in the mind and rolls in the heart. Simply turn on the light and lean on the bed to pile up the text, and wait for the sleeping time of the sleeping insects to go back to the late night of the early winter of 37 years ago Marlboro Red. The smoldering train ended over ten hours of turbulence and slowly stopped at an unknown. Small station. The door was slammed open, and with the password of the set-up, a group of uniforms uniformed, and the childish young man on his face rushed to the door, and the following cars lined up in an agile manner. A chilly wind made me fight a cold war, surrounded by a desolate wilderness, lonely, can't see a light, can't hear a shit, not even smelling people, the night is like a huge black curtain, can't see Later, I knew that this small station on the level of the Sanqin area was called Heyang County. There are still forty-three days in that year, my seventeenth birthday Parliament Cigarettes. It is also the beginning of my conscripts. When the three-year service period was full and the grass green uniform was removed, I had completed the first trembling of physical and psychological life. Insomnia, such as out of control thoughts, will revisit the old land tomorrow morning, and reunite with the heads and comrades who have not seen for more than 30 years, and the intertwined feelings make the context of thinking more and more clear.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2019 03:30AM by ylq.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login