Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RuneScape - My account has been in use as my main account

Posted by MMOgrfy 
RuneScape - My account has been in use as my main account
January 20, 2022 06:42AM
Lol? Ddef was announced about three months ago, and OSRS gold the time it was in about 5M higher. Personally, I don't know what it is. I'm really not sure why that more GP equals more demand, right? Why would one expect to see a DFS fall because of increased GP? The only one way DFS declines is because of a greater supply, which isn't likely to happen. Alternatively, it could be due to lower demand. This, in turn, is unlikely since there are more GP.

It could be that Dungeoneering shields are getting more popular and Divine or Elysian Spirit Shields are becoming more mass produced in a way to that the majority of RS population (200Kplus) possess one or the other. Also, both are cough-friendly. All Day cough.

Yes, more GP = more demand. But, this PKing method doesn't generate an increase in GP. Instead, the goods themselves are not destroyed but instead soldand reenter the economy. More supply = lower price. Yeap good job. Also, the only way Bots gonna stop is by changing and recoding the game. Eg. the trees that are being planted south of Fally don't seem to have bots.

I'm interested to hear what you guys think about this...I'm 101 combat at present I have a decent amount of cash (100mil worth roughly) I'm considering a way to max out my account since I've never had an account with a high-level of security before.

My account has been in use as my main account, until about 75, when I decided that I wanted to be a Ranger. Now, I don't play on it as PKing has become so monotonous and buy 2007 runescape gold rarely turns money. If I go main I could...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login