Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What do I need to know before I start live streaming with my iPhone/iPad?

Posted by kill613 
What do I need to know before I start live streaming with my iPhone/iPad?
August 31, 2021 05:21AM
Although the picture quality of a live stream from your iPhone/iPad camera will be relatively good, it won’t be on par with that of a traditional video camera. It has a fixed lens, for one thing, and you just can’t get the same subtleties or nuances that you would get with a traditional video camera that allows you to change lenses, adjust settings, and control depth of field. You’re also reliant on autofocus, which can be a challenge if the phone thinks you should focus on something other than your intended target.To get more news about moonlive, you can visit official website.

Because of its limitations, mobile live streaming isn’t the best choice in the long term. It is a good temporary solution, either as a way to test if your live stream is a viable product or as a secondary setup if you’re trying to stream two events simultaneously.

Also, beware of data charges, which can get astronomical if you’re streaming for more than a few minutes, multiple times a week. If you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, however, you won’t need to worry about this.

Get In On The Live Streaming Action
The best thing about mobile live streaming is that anyone can do it, anytime! Even if you’ve never thought about live streaming before, it’s now easier than ever to spontaneously capture and share those worthy moments—anything from vacation greetings to soccer games to family reunions.

Here at Stretch, we’d love to help you share those moments. If you have any questions about Wowza’s GoCoder app and how it works with our live streaming platform, give us a call. Our dedication to providing outstanding support means you’ll never be left wondering what to do or how to do it—we’ve got your back.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login