Ex-Giant Eric Dungey not giving up on NFL dreams
May 12, 2021 03:11AM
Former New York Giants quarterback Eric Dungey was initially slated to play for The Spring League in 2021, but he can’t quite get the NFL out of his veins.To get more Giants WOMENS GAME with cheap price, you can visit giantsnfl.com official website.

Dungey did not play for the Blues on Friday night, instead accepting an invite to attend Cincinnati Bengals minicamp.Dungey was originally signed by the Giants as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Syracuse following the 2019 NFL draft. He was listed on their roster as both a quarterback and tight end, but never managed to appear in a regular-season game after being released in July of that year.

After his brief stint with the Giants, Dungey signed with the Cleveland Browns and remained on their practice squad until just prior to Christmas.

In 2020, Dungey was assigned to the Dallas Renegades of the XFL. He remained with the club until the league suspended operations in April.

Dungey’s original plan was to suit up for The Spring League and show NFL scouts he still had it. But as fate would have it, they came calling before he even took a single TSL snap.

“I just want to show the NFL scouts that I’m still ready to play,” Dungey told The Juice in April. “I’m more confident and eager than ever.

“It’s incredibly frustrating to watch the NFL because I feel like I belonged out there. I saw guys that I played against and I compared myself to them. I can be there. I have to show that in The Spring League.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login