Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

$20,000 GONE! AtlasFX IS A SCAM

Posted by xysoom 
April 10, 2021 06:27AM

Earlier this year, I opened account in AtlasFX and invested $8000. Since I didnt know how to trade, the broker offered a trader trading my account. Soon I made quite lot of profits. My Account balance surged to $25,710.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

When I decided to withdraw my fund, I was informed through email from AtlasFX that I had to pay a semi-annual brokerage fee $2,500 that would pay for my next 6 months of withdrawals. I paid that. Then I was informed I had to pay the trader 15% commission. After all the payments had been made, I received a notification stating that my remaining fund $20,000 was being released and I would receive it within an hour.
  But 24 hours passed, I didnt receive any fund, not a penny. I logged into my AtlasFX account, only to find that the fund was still there. My withdrawal requests had been declined several times.

After that, I still haven‘t heard from the trader. AtlasFX transferred money to my blockchain wallet but not $20,000, they only transferred $2.02. I’ve been trying to speak to the customer service to receive the rest of my funds, but they claimed $20,000 was successfully transferred.

Per investigation, AtlasFX is displayed as “no license” with a score of only 1.10 on WikiFX APP, which means the broker is quite risky. It is suggested to download WikiFX APP first, so as to recognize illegal brokers before trading.

As a leading forex media, WikiFX offers detail profiles of over 26,000 forex brokers, all compiled from objective data of authoritative sources. Investors have free access to look up any forex brokers included in the App. WikiFX also offers scam exposure channel to protect investors fund safety. For more information, please visit our website. Meanwhile you can send your queries to our official e-mail at wikifxindia@gmail.com.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login